Document Scanning Services
Looking to reduce your backlog of paper documents? For over 15 years, UBS has served the document imaging and archiving needs of the public and private sector.
- Save TIME and MONEY
- Reallocate storage SPACE
- Increase PRODUCTIVITY
- Improve BUSINESS PROCESSES
- PRESERVE historical documents
- Prepare for DISASTER RECOVERY
We employ a variety of document imaging techniques and equipment to provide you with high-quality images from the smallest receipts to the largest blueprints and maps. These images are then delivered to you electronically per your pre-determined method and schedule.
Imagine standing in a room or warehouse packed with boxes and filing cabinets full of folders, books and journals. Do you know how long it takes to find one file, make the necessary copies
and then re-file that material?
The High Cost of Paper
- $880 to maintain a five-drawer file cabinet per year
- $11 per year, per inch of paper documents
- 10 minutes are wasted each time a document is retrieved and then re-filed
- 5% of all documents get lost, 3% get mis-filed
- The average office worker makes 61 trips per week to the fax machine, copier and printer
Source: International Records Management Trust 1995/Gartner Study, Coopers and Lybrand
Image Conversion Process
- Document Preparation
- Scanning and OCR
- Indexing and Verification
- Quality Assurance Audit
- Delivery of Images
- Source Document Storage or Destruction
Unity Business Systems will work closely with you to clearly define your document scanning goals and then devise a solution to help you achieve them. Regardless of the tools we use, the end result is digital data to which you have instantaneous access in a manner that suits your needs.